Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Relay For Life Kick-Off Event!



We planned and executed the Baldwin Co. Relay For Life Kick-Off Event on November 17 at 6 p.m. at Northside Baptist Church. I believe the event went AMAZING! Everything from the decorations to the food went perfectly (minus a minor cupcake mishap!) The decorations from our theme "Celebrate a Memory" were beautiful and the food was very theme-ish and delicious! I think the best thing from the event was that we all become closer as a class. This will be our third class together and it is nice to know that we are finally bonding and becoming friends rather than just classmates. It is nice to know that I have another group of girls to come to and help me when I need them. My favorite part of the event was the cupcake lighting and the slide show. I think it all went beautifully and I know there wasn't a dry eye in the room. Relay For Life is an amazing organization and I am very thankful I was able to be apart in the planning. I learned that from good preparation and planning, your event will be successful. My dad always says Brooke remember the 5 P's...Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance. This is true in any aspect of life especially event planning. I believe our PR Admin class did a fabulous job tonight. I wouldn't have changed anything about it. I hope the Relay team was as proud of us as I am. Great job tonight girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment