Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Land Management Group

My father owns Land Management Group, LLC and doesn't really believe in marketing or advertising to drive his business. In some ways I agree that it is not as beneficial for his business as it is for others, but a little marketing never hurt anyone and he can't expect his daughter with an Ad/PR major to not let him do anything! Without asking him...
I designed this 5x5 mailer to send to the clients LMG did business with in 2012. Just a small recognition that they appreciate their business and hope to work with them again in the future.We printed these at The Color Spot where I work and I think they turned out great! He loved them too and is excited to mail them to his clients.
I am also managing the LMG Twitter site which post land/timber sale oppotunities in the Southeastern United States. If you are interested, follow @lmgland on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment