Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallow's Eve

Happy Halloween y'all! I must say I have had a festive few days celebrating the end of October. Halloween is not my favorite holiday but I do enjoy the decorations, dressing up and CANDY! I hate being scared though so I opt out of the haunted houses and scary movies.
This weekend we hosted a Halloween party at our apartment with a few of our best friends. I was Dorothy and my boyfriend was the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz and I'd have to say we were pretty cute.


Of course Ashley-Anne's Bakery (reference previous post) made an appearance at the party as well. Olivia and I baked two types of cupcakes, Frankenstein and Mummies! 


The cupcakes were a huge hit, who could resist, they are super cute! Sunday night I baked pumpkin cookies for mine and Reid's work and they were enjoyed as well!

Since we live in an apartment complex we didn't have any trick-or-treaters, so we decided to eat all of our candy and sit on our couch watching Hocus Pocus. I'd say 2011 brought a great Halloween. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment